Anchor Track™ & Components
When it comes to worker safety, you need to know that your workers are protected with the finest quality equipment. Our Anchor Track™ is designed by a team of certified engineers who are dedicated to developing a superior fall protection solution. No matter how high you need to work or what direction you need to travel, Rigid Lifelines® will make a system that works for you. Read about our different Anchor Track™ options below to learn more about what system will meet your needs.
Engineered Anchor Track™ Features and Options
Rigid Lifelines® is proud to offer a wide variety of Anchor Track™ solutions. We produce several different sizes and types of Anchor Track™ to best assist people.
Rigid Lifelines® offers the following types of track
- Plain Track
- Single Truss Track
- Dual Separated Truss Track
- Triple Separated Truss Track
- Quad Separated Truss Track
- Enclosed track protects trolley from weather, dirt, dust, bird droppings, and any other environmental factors that may be present in your facility
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- 3 sizes available: 500, 600, and 700
- Stainless steel or aluminum
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish
- Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks
- Mylar lip seal available for heavy dust or paint overspray applications
- Intermediate bumpers can be installed to designate multiple work areas on a single section of track
The Anchor Trolley™ is the newest addition to our fall protection Anchor Track™ systems. This trolley utilizes a completely automatic braking mechanism that prevents drifting on the track. The Anchor Trolley is designed to prevent workers from moving away from their fall point. By preventing drift on the track, the Anchor Trolley grants conscious and able-bodied workers the opportunity to perform self-rescue. There are several different models of Anchor Trolley to help protect workers on either open beam or enclosed Anchor Track™ systems. Visit our Anchor Trolley page to learn more about the features and benefits of this new device in fall protection.
Here at Rigid Lifelines® we are always encouraging new ideas and innovations. Although we have a variety of different solutions that are already built and ready for installation, we can also customize any system to meet the specific needs of your facility. We have compiled a basic list of the different components that can be used to create your own personalized system. Contact our sales department if you have any questions during the planning and purchasing process.
All of our systems are comprised of these basic parts:
- Hangers (designed for ceiling, floor, or wall)
- Exception: portable systems that use casters or wheels
- End Stops