XS Flexed Uprights
For XS Gaurdrail Roof Fall Restraint Systems
The XS Flex is a freestanding, collapsible upright for securing the guardrail tubes in position.
These straight uprights allow you to quickly and easily fold-away the XS Guardrails, making them only visible when roof work is actually being performed.
The foldable XS Flex combines maximum fall restraint safety with minimal visual impact.
XS Flex — order number 21200
These foldable uprights are placed 8’ (2.44m) apart to support the collapsible XS Guardrails. Each 21200 order includes the following:
- 21300 - XS Flex – aluminum upright
- 21110 - XS Clamp (2x) – aluminum
- 21130 - Hex Bolt M8 - stainless steel AISI 304 (connects horizontal beam to XS Mass)
- 21150 - Protection Sole – rubber (goes under the horizontal beam, directly beneath the upright beam, to protect the roof)
- 21160 - XS Reclamp (2x) – stainless steel AISI 304 with plastic cap (used to clamp the guardrails tubes in a temporary XS Guardrail system)
- 22300 - XS Mass – PVC-coated concrete, 54 lbs (20.4 kg)
Note: Horizontal Beams 22100 (3m) or 22200 (6m) are sold separately.
Is the XS Flex Guardrail system right for your rooftop fall restraint needs? Contact your local Rigid Lifelines® distributor.