XS Fixed Uprights
For XS Guardrail Roof Fall Restraint Systems
The XS Fixed is a freestanding, straight upright for securing XS Guardrail tubes in position.
XS Fixed — order number 21100
These straight uprights are placed 8’ (2.44m) apart to support the XS Guardrails. Each 21100 order includes the following:
- 21100 - XS Fixed – aluminum upright
- 21110 - XS Clamp (2x) – aluminum
- 21120 - Self-Drilling Screw – stainless steel AISI 304 (connects horizontal beam to upright)
- 21130 - Hex Bolt M8 – stainless steel AISI 304 (connects horizontal beam to XS Mass)
- 21140 - Closure Ring – stainless steel AISI 304 (plain washer used with self-drilling screw 21120)
- 21150 - Protection Sole – rubber (goes under the horizontal beam, directly beneath the upright beam, to protect the roof)
- 21160 - XS Reclamp (2x) – stainless steel AISI 304 with plastic cap (used to clamp the guardrails tubes in a temporary XS Guardrail system)
- 22300 - XS Mass – PVC-coated concrete, 54 lbs (20.4 kg)
Note: Horizontal Beams 22100 (3m) or 22200 (6m) are sold separately.
How might the XS Fixed Guardrail system work for your rooftop safety fall restraint needs? Contact your local Rigid Lifelines® distributor.