XS Curved Uprights
For XS Guardrail Rooftop Fall Protection Systems
The XS Curved is an aesthetically-pleasing, freestanding, curved upright for securing the XS Guardrail tubes in position.
The curved designs provide extra edge protection by keeping people further away from the roof’s fall edge. Thanks to their attractive arc, these curved uprights can accentuate the architectural design of your building.
XS Curved – order number 21300
XS Curved uprights are placed 8’ (2.44m) apart to support the XS Guardrails. Each 21300 order includes the following:
- 21300 - XS Fixed – aluminum upright
- 21110 - XS Clamp (2x) – aluminum
- 21120 - Self-Drilling Screw - stainless steel AISI 304 (to connect horizontal beam to upright)
- 21130 - Hex Bolt M8 - stainless steel AISI 304 (to connect horizontal beam to XS Mass)
- 21140 - Closure Ring - stainless steel AISI 304 (washer used with 21120 self-drilling screw)
- 21150 - Protection Sole – rubber (goes under the horizontal beam, directly beneath the upright beam, to protect the roof)
- 21160 - XS Reclamp (2x) - stainless steel AISI 304 with plastic cap (used to clamp the guardrails tubes in a temporary XS Guardrail system)
- 22300 - XS Mass – PVC-coated concrete, 54 lbs (20.4 kg)
Note: Horizontal Beams 22100 (3m) or 22200 (6m) are sold separately.
Would you like to see a mock-up of the XS Curved Guardrails on your roof?
In many cases, we can create a photo realistic image that accurately portrays an XS Curved installation on your roof. Contact your local Rigid Lifelines® distributor to set-up a site visit.