The T-Frame Freestanding Monorail fall protection system provides double the fall protection, without using extra space. Perform maintenance and service tasks on two vehicles at the same time to increase efficiency, while still protecting workers from fall hazards. Our systems are easy to use and require minimal training. Double your protection by using the T-Frame Freestanding Monorail fall protection system.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems can be designed for workers up to 400 lbs when used with 900 MAF energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers; please inquire with our sales department for more information.
- Each frame consists of two support beams, each with a common header
- Service 2 vehicles with one system
- Standard trolley-clevis heights between 22’ and 26’
- Standard bridge span distances between 2’ and 12’
- Requires concrete foundation
- 50’ support centers for the track (fits on flatbed trucks without a permit)
- System supports 4 workers per side (maximum of 8)
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Custom heights, spans, cantilever design, and support structures
- Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks
- Curved track available
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish
- Railed platforms with ladder or stair access available
- Custom lighting and SRL-retrieval mountings