Rigid Lifelines® Rolling A-Frame fall protection systems offer non-intrusive freedom of coverage compared to the limited footprint of coverage of a wire rope or cable system. Perfect for maintenance and manufacturing applications, our system can simply be rolled and locked into position. Its portability saves space, time, and money by eliminating the need to install fall protection around temporary work stations. These systems are sold exclusively as custom engineered systems.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems can be designed for workers weighing up to 400 lbs. when used with 900 MAF energy absorbing, self-retracting lifelines. Custom systems are available for heavier workers; please inquire with our sales department for more information.
- Systems offered in a full standard line of gantry styles
- Moves easily around a factory or jobsite to provide fall protection without overhead supports
- Simply rolls into place to provide protection and rolls out of area when finished
- Enclosed track design eliminates the possibility of dirt or ice build-up interfering with trolley movement
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Manual leveling jacks
- Outrigger arms with jacks
- Foam-filled pneumatic tires
- Large diameter wheels to ease positioning
- Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish