Rigid Lifelines® Fold-Away fall protection systems work perfectly for facilities that need a fall arrest solution that folds up and out of the way. Often used in facilities where workers need protection under large overhead cranes, floor space is unusable, or maintenance is occurring in narrow bays with no workable ceilings, the Fold-Away fall protection system easily accommodates the job requirements. When extended, the system provides workers with a fixed path of rigid track fall protection. When folded away, workers can easily access overhead areas. These systems are sold as either a standard kit or as custom engineered systems.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems can be designed for workers weighing up to 400 lbs when used with 900 MAF energy absorbing self-retracting lifelines. Custom systems are available for heavier workers; please inquire with our sales department for more information.
- Available in one or multiple person systems with spans up to 40’ and beyond
- Span multiple work areas with one fall protection system
- Attach jib supports to existing columns or install new supports
- Easily folds away to provide fall protection that will not interfere with an existing overhead crane
- Enclosed track design eliminates the possibility of dirt or dust build-up interfering with trolley movement
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Can optionally lock in positions for either operation or storage
- Fold-away systems can be motorized with electric or with a chain wheel (systems that incorporate more than three jib supports are typically motorized)
- Single-track, dual-track, or multiple tracks
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish