- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and—to the extent necessary for those purposes—should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers.
- We will not sell or give away names, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, credit card information, or any other personally-identifiable information to anyone.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.