Since 1995, XSPlatforms has built a compelling track record designing, manufacturing, assembling, inspecting, and managing rooftop fall arrest and fall restraint systems worldwide.
XSPlatforms systems are made to measure, comply with all relevant fall protection legislation and regulations, are ergonomic and extremely durable.
XSPlatforms from Rigid Lifelines are comprehensive rooftop safety solutions: we train users, perform risk assessments, work in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, and provide fall protection consulting services worldwide.
XSPlatforms fall arrest and fall restraint system meet all international fall protection standards, including:
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.1 2007
- OSHA 1910.66, 1926.502
- CAN/CSA Z259
RIGID LIFELINES: THE LEADING DISTRIBUTOR OF XSPLATFORMS SOLUTIONS IN NORTH AMERICA
As the leading designer and manufacturer of overhead engineered track fall arrest systems, we at Rigid Lifelines carefully determined the world’s most respected and advanced supplier of roof safety fall protection systems.
Our criteria for selecting XSPlatforms system is driven by the following directives:
- Reliability: XSPlatforms is the first in the fall protection industry to be certified by the TÜV quality institute to ISO 9001:2008 with each step of the production, from design to shipping, performed to certified procedures. In addition, all parts have a unique serial number for quality assurance and traceability.
- Easy to install: With minimal (or no) roof penetrations, totally top mounted roof anchors, and longer distances between anchorages.
- Protects your roof as well as workers: Exclusive anchor designs featuring impact-absorbing bending posts mean little or no damage to virtually any type of roof after a fall.
- Highly efficient: 100% continuous fall protection lifeline systems to ensure user safety and increased productivity.
- Durability: Extensive use of high-grade stainless steel and aluminum for very low-maintenance for years to come.
For a list of high-profile installations featuring XS fall arrest and XS fall restraint systems, contact your local Rigid Lifelines distributor.